Tuesday, June 16, 2015

FUNNY ECONOMY




“Work hard to create a niche conducive to your living” ever hard of that one… it’s similar to the American dream right?

But in Papua New Guinea, you are still trying to buy that house. Your job doesn’t pay much. Rice and tinned fish at the shops are getting too expensive.

The children need to go to school and you need to plan for your retirement.

I am very sorry! These are the things you need to do in Papua New Guinea in a nutshell!

It’s very difficult, right?

To difficult to buy a home on the income you make.

The opportunity to start a business and make an extra buck is also very slim.

I am sorry but this is reality….
Papua New Guinea brace yourselves, because I feel the pinch. Don’t you?

What do the experts say, well they tell us…

its fine, but don’t relay on the oil and gas…

For those of you who have children, get them a quality education would mean a brighter future…?

I know this may seem negative to most, but let me explain the best I can… we are a country that spends…

Wow! The Lae-Nadzab four lane highway still under construction

Wow! the pacific Games is happening, venues have been built… the Sir John Guise Stadium aka BSP Stadium hosted a PNG Hunters match!

Buying a home continues to be expensive and renting one isn’t getting easier!

We borrow too much and we have to pay back, quite a lot!

So let me break it down… who is going to pay for the loan interests that our economy has gained? YOU AND ME!

Do y’all know what taxation is? Hahaha  I know right????

Look around you… schools and university infrastructures still need improving, roads need to be fixed, hospitals and health centers still need help.
The government is working to fix it.

Look carefully… NEVER EXCEPT ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD BY FACE VALUE!

I think I left enough crumbs for you to figure out what I am talking about!



No comments:

Post a Comment